Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas 2010


Although I didn't write a Christmas letter this year.  I enjoy writing down my thoughts of the year and my hopes for the new year.  2010 started in Ogallala, NE and ended in Laramie, WY.  It was another challenging year, having three little ones, finishing our remodel on the golden peacock, selling the golden peacock, buying a new home, moving, Garry starting at a new position, finding an internship, starting my final year of school and everything in between...  So, as you may imagine I am actually glad to be done with 2010 and looking forward to 2011.  We are thankful more and more with the blessing of our lives.  Our boys are growing and very special to us.  We have our health.  A beautiful Warm home.  Love.  Friendships.  And for the first time in awhile I feel like I am in a community that I could stay for awhile.  Laramie has been a great fit for our family and I love discovering all the wonderful things it has to offer.  2011 is our year!

2 comments:

hopeful_explorer said...

I didn't realize you moved to Laramie... fantastic! Wyoming is one of my favorite places in the US. Hope you are all doing well and that 2011 is treating you great so far. :-)

Maura said...

Is this you Naomi? I think I have asked before but can't remember!?