Saturday, May 8, 2010

We have a crawler!

Cooper is now 7 months and is crawling everywhere. He is trying so hard to keep up with his big brothers and is content just to be in the same room with them as they play. He loves sitting and he loves climbing over pillows and anyone laying on the floor, but he has his eye on the prize... He wants to go up the steps and I have caught him on his knees in the crib pulling up the rails! Oh poor mommy, he is too young to be doing all of this and I see my baby not being a baby anymore. We have also entered the world of teething. Cooper has 4 teeth, two bottom and two top (not the two front though, the two on the sides of the front).

Griffin continues to master his vocabulary, loves trains and curious george. We are having a train birthday party for him on his birthday the 16th. We have rented the train in Fort Collins and invited our CO friends. It is a good excuse to see all of our friends and sit and relax.

Jack is almost done with preschool. Sigh... His last day is May 17th, which makes me so sad and so excited. Next year will be Kindergarten, happy, but it also means Jack is officially not a preschooler any more, sad..

Garry continues to be in Laramie and missing us and we miss him.

I am being a single mom, hats off to all those women and men out there that are single moms and dads... Sometimes I think I am not going to make it but then you find the strength to push forward. I am looking forward to starting up classes in the fall and my internship, but more importantly being back together as a family.

1 comment:

hopeful_explorer said...

And your life just got busier! Congratulations to Cooper for becoming mobile! Will you be in Og.... in July and/or the beginning of August?