Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cooper is 7 months old



I have been absent from the world of facebook and blogging for sometime. It never seems to stop or even slow down in our house hold but what I have realized is this is practically true for all those trying to get ahead while raising a family.

Updates: For those who don't know, we are moving, I know, again... Garry has rec'd another promotion and the only negative we could decide on was packing up, selling our home and finding a new one. Which the company will do the most of for us, so here we go again. This time we are off to Laramie, WY, back in the mountains... Again, coming from a small town in upstate NY, I would never have dreamed that I would be wandering around these western towns.

Garry is already there, sad for me and the boys but we hope to be together sooner than later. He has started house hunting and this time we hope to find something that is move in ready not needing a total update!

The boys are good, Jack is Jack... He is maturing and definitely keeps me busy. Griffin is sweet. He is talking a lot and has a sweet way about him. Then there is Cooper, Garry says he is the kid that could be forgotten at a store cause he is so quiet.

Anyways, we know this transition will be hard but are excited at the same time.

No comments: